1. OBJECT. The purpose of these conditions is to regulate the usage of this Website, which can be found the at current URL www.medano.es (hereinafter ‘Website’), subject to certain services or content within web site is subject to their own conditions.
2. AUTHENTICATION. Hotel Medano (hereinafter ‘Owner’) may establish different authentication methods on the Website through identifiers or passwords to authenticate users.
Should the Owner choose to authenticate users through identifiers and passwords, both the ID and password will be owned solely by the person to whom it is granted. The user must maintain sole responsibility for both the ID and password in strict and absolute confidentiality, and will assume any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of such information.
3. USE OF THE INFORMATION. The copyright for information data files, databases, design, navigational structures and other integrated telematic services or products on the Website or to which the owner can access, as well as derived products will be owned exclusively by the owner, its suppliers, or their respective holders. Therefore, the user will not undertake to infringe any rights arising from industrial or intellectual property It is also expressly forbidden to reproduce any part of them, through public communication, distribution, or any form of exploitation, without expressly written consent from the owner. The user will agree to use such information and services exclusively for their own needs and not to directly or indirectly indulge in commercial use of the services to which you have access to or the results obtained from the use of the Website unless you have obtained expreseds consent from the Owner. The user agrees not to use the facilities and capabilities to perform activities prohibited by law or to try to attract users to other competing services. Also, the user is responsible for extending the compliance with these clauses to any person authorized by him to use the service. Furthermore, the user agrees to abide by the restrictions of use of each of the services and access to other networks (such restrictions will be provided by the Owner or the information provider).
4. Operation of the website. the Owner may make necessary modifications on the Site, which may include additional services and content, or, if necessary, remove them. The Owner may modify the Website when deemed appropriate and may block access to all or part of the same users so as to proceed with repairs or modifications that it deems necessary at any time. In any case, the owner will be liable for the malfunction of the system if this is due to an incorrect configuration by the users equipment or insufficient capacity to support incorrect computer systems to make use of the service. If the user knows that there may be inaccuracies in the content and services contained in the Website, the Owner will attempt to correct the minimum of delay on becoming aware of its existence.
5. Ethics and liability for the use by the user of the Internet and Website. The Owner shall not be in any way responsible for the use of the Website made by the user. The user shall refrain from any conduct in the use of the Website or the resources available to them that violates the rights of intellectual property of the Owner or third parties, and which violates or infringes the honor, privacy personal, family or image to others or that are illegal or violate the morality and will in any event cause the Owner harm against any claims, judicial or extrajudicial that is presented against them as a result of such use. The user will not cause by any means any destruction, alteration, disruption or damage to data, programs or electronic documents belonging to the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, as well as introducing or transmitting any programs, virus , applets, or any physical or electronic instrument that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the network, the system, or third teams. It is expressly forbidden to delete, modify emails to other users, send spam, commercial or advertising purposes, as well as carrying out any activity or practice which violates the principles of good conduct generally accepted among users Internet.
7. LOGOS. All logos, such as trademarks, trade names, etc., appearing on the Website is protected by law relating to trade marks, so that users can not make any reproduction, communication, operation or use, except they have been given prior written consent of the owner thereof.
8. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION. For the purposes and provisions of the regulations governing the protection of personal data the owner informs the user of the existence of a file of personal data of users to enter their data on the web site created under the responsibility of the owner in order to perform tasks of information, training and commercial promotion of telecommunications services the Owner. Also, the owner tells you about the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the personal data included in the file. The owner is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to guard it, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any dispute that may arise regarding the use of the Website or the application of these general conditions or its interpretation shall be settled in accordance with the law of the Spanish, by the Courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, which the parties renouncing the jurisdiction that may correspond.